« Home | The Dream II - I won't be afraid to say it again » | The Dream I -- Just like old times... » | A great road trip » | A girl named Fuu » | Welcome to the Lost Notebook » 

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

The Dream III - Morning, when he...

And I felt something warm slide down to my lips. I don’t know if he heard what I said. All I know is that when he wakes up, I wont be afraid to say it again.

I woke up hearing everyone’s voice. Then I heard a soft whispering voice saying,

“Wake up Aea… Wake up…”

And I did. It was still dark. I asked what time it was. I heard someone say,

“It’s almost five… time to go home…”

And I remembered. I saw him still there, sleeping so soundly, as if daytime will not come. I whispered to his ear and said.

“Its time to go, they’re already awake…”

But he didn’t move. So I stood and left him to sleep longer. I finished packing up my things. I noticed that he was still asleep so I decided to check up on his things as well. I saw that they weren’t touched and that he didn’t even care to open his bag when we arrived. I went back to wake him up.

“Wake up sleepy head. Time to leave…”

But still he didn’t move.

“So this is why you said you were having problems with being late…”

I giggled as I pinched his nose. But still, he remained sleeping. Everyone gathered around us. And I heard someone say,

“It’s okay Aea! I’ll wake him up…”

Then someone helped me up. I remembered somebody saying,

“Come on, let’s go get a ride…”

Then I recalled looking at that moon-lit shore. And my heart raised when I remembered his words.

“I still love you… and I always will…”

I ran back to where he lied down. But the person we left to wake him up was already in front of me. He held me back and whispered,

“Be strong…”

I ran to where he was and fell down on my knees. I held him tightly. He was cold. And everyone was standing behind us.

“I tried to wake him up first, but he didn’t move… When I tried to shake him up, I felt that he was cold… I tried to feel his pulse and checked if he was breathing… But, I didn’t feel anything…”

They tried to hide from me. They didn’t want me to know the truth. That he…


-------------------------
to be continued...

3rd part of "The Dream"

Still originally dated June 30, 2005

Post a Comment