« Home | A girl named Fuu » | Welcome to the Lost Notebook » 

Sunday, August 21, 2005 

A great road trip

A great road trip... have you been in one of these things? with your loved one?

Let me tell you a story...

From the way i saw how they treated eachother... it was pure bliss. They really loved eachother. They show how much they feel for eachother. Not a rare thing to see. But not in a very vulgar way I mean. But there was something I didn't know that made me realize how they really feel for eachother.

I still remember how she told me what happened the last time they were together. She told me that they started the day calling eachother up because that day, they were planning to go out on a date. Just a simple date. Not your fancy romantic dinners, not your usual costly trips to the mall. All they wanted to do was watch the sun set before the guy leaves for his work in Cebu.

And so they went to a place where they can clearly see the sun set. I don't quite remember where the place was. But all I can remember was that it was almost like those places you see in movies where the guy drives his girl up on a hill with a spectacular view of the city at night. In their case. A roadside hill where the town could be seen below and the sun set is seen well. But all they had to ride was the guy's motorcycle. What the heck, she says, its still the date that's important.

I remember how she described the sunset that day... there were bright orange rays of light that pierced their way through the purple misty clouds in the sky. The breeze felt moist, yet warm pre-welcoming a new tomorrow. I't was absolutely perfect. The way she described the place really blew me off. I wish I could take my girlfriend to that same place.

It wasn't just the view of the town and the sunset that she remembered. She told me that it was also their first time to be alone with eachother. She told me that it was also their first time to kiss. And she was really shy about it. She told me that after they saw what they came for, they accidentally stared right into eachother's faces and it was like magic. She told me that they left the hill shorlty after telling eachother how much they loved the other.

On their way home, it was like God painted the sky with such beauty that they didn't mind that it was getting dark. They saw the sky as they rode downhill.

But the sky soon darkened as if it was about to rain. The guy raised the speed of the bike to avoid the rain. But the girl was afraid she might fall off because they were going too fast. She asked the guy to slow down a bit.

The guy just giggled and said, "...You sure you don't wanna get caught in the rain?..."

She did say the guy was funny. So she said, "...I just want you to slow down a little. Do you want me to fall off?"

The guy laughed and said, "...I'd slow down if you kiss me again..."

She teasingly told him not in his dreams. But she said she would give him one if he slows down a bit. The guy just wouldn't give in yet. He still teased the girl that a hug would be enough if she doesn't want to give him a kiss. She answered him back saying, "...Am I not holding you tight enough? Or do you want me to choke you to death?..." And they laughed as they went on.

But she told me the guy did slow down. And later told her to take his helmet off and wear it on her head. The guy said that he was looking at her on the side mirror and noticed that she'd look cute with a helmet on. At first she didn't approve of this but the guy's teasing did win her heart to wear the blasted thing. What harm could a helmet do? He said she'd look cute with it anyway.

Then later that day someone in our neighborhood came telling news of an accident. Two people were involved. A guy and a girl. The girl was rushed to the hospital in a very bad state. The guy was dead on the spot. Those two people were the people in this story. The girl lived knowing that the guy only distracted her attention from what was happening to their ride. The bike lost its break and the guy was just smart enough to joke around and not let her know. The girl then found out that the guy died. She told me their story a couple of months ago. She also told me that she lived alone after the incident. She couldn't find the strength to look for another loved one to replace the guy she loved. She died just a week ago.

That's why I said there was something I didn't know about how they felt for eachother. They both loved eachother so much that they couldn't let the other suffer. They both loved eachother that death didn't let their feelings for eachother die along through time. Now what would you do, if this hapened to you?

The story above is purely fictional. Anything that may have happened in real life that other people may relate to is not intentional.

I hope you enjoyed this little somthing.

Dated: May 2004
------------------------

I just found this one archived in my email.
I think I'll look for more.

Post a Comment